THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COCHRANE
Customer Service Representative, part-time/causal
Position: Customer Service Representative, part-time/causal
Rate of Pay: As per Collective Agreement
Hours of Work: 2-24 hours per week, evenings and weekends
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Community Services
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum Grade 12 education with 1-year experience in a municipal or related field or equivalent.
- Must have a valid class “G” Driver’s License.
- Training in WHIMIS, First Aid, CPR, or related courses is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages, French and English, is an asset.
- Provide support to Community Services and facility events.
- Provide a positive, professional service and image to the public.
- Work with minimal supervision as well as be part of a team.
- Shall be experienced with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher)
A complete job description is available at the Municipal Office, 171 Fourth Avenue, Cochrane, Ontario, during normal working hours, or by clicking the button below.
Persons wishing to apply should forward a letter along with a resume in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Employment – Community Services Department – Customer Service Representative” to the undersigned.
Afin d’obtenir de l’information en français, veuillez communiquer au 705-272-4361.
Applications for Customer Service Representative for the Community Services Department will be received by the undersigned up to and including Wednesday September 18th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
We thank all the applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jean Pierre Cousineau, Human Resources Manager
The Corporation of the Town of Cochrane
171 Fourth Avenue, P.O. Box 490
Cochrane, ON P0L 1C0
Tel: (705) 272-4361 Fax: (705) 272-6068
To obtain further information, please contact the Municipal Office at (705) 272-4361. Afin d’obtenir de l’information en français, veuillez communiquer au (705) 272-4361.