THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COCHRANE
"Spare Board - Organizational Needs" Part-time Truck Driver/Labourer/Arena Mtce
The Corporation of the Town of Cochrane will receive applications for a Spare Board – Organizational Needs position for the Municipal Operations Department and Recreation Department up to and including October 12, 2018 at 2:00p.m. local time.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Must have the ability to achieve a valid Class DZ driving licence within 6 months.
- Minimum of Grade 12 education and three years of demonstrated progressive municipal experience or in a directly related environment.
- Heavy equipment operator training is an asset.
- Training in WIMIS, First Aid, Chain Saw etc. definite assets.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration is an asset
- Knowledge of equipment repairs and carpentry repairs
A complete job description is available at the Municipal Office, 171 Fourth Avenue, Cochrane, Ontario during normal office hours.
Persons wishing to apply should forward a letter along with a resume in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Spare Board – Organizational Need” at the address noted below.
Inquiries may be directed to Mr. Shane Skinner, Director of Operations & Infrastructure or Jason Boyer, Director of Community Service.
Afin d’obtenir de l’information en français, veuillez communiquer au 705-272-4361.
The Corporation of the Town of Cochrane
Human Resource Manager
171 Fourth Avenue, P.O. Box 490
Cochrane, Ontario P0L 1C0