THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COCHRANE
Employment Opportunity: Utility Billing Clerk
The Town of Cochrane is looking for an individual to fill the above noted position. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide all billing, collecting and customer service needs of the municipality as they relate to water and wastewater services.
- Minimum of a post-secondary Business Administration diploma in accounting and/or finance
- Minimum two years experience in an accounting environment
- Experience with iCity/VADIM Software and/or in a municipal environment will be considered an asset
- Experience in billing of metered services will be considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including its spreadsheet application
- Excellent mathematical skills and ability to prepare general accounting journal entries
The above represents only a brief description of the general requirements for the position. A complete job description is available at the Municipal Office, 171 Fourth Avenue, Cochrane, Ontario during normal office hours or at the link below.
Persons wishing to apply should forward a letter along with a resume clearly marked “Utility Billing Clerk Position”, to the undersigned by mail or email by 12:00 noon on Friday, September 27, 2019.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs know in advance.
Jean Pierre Cousineau, Human Resources Manager
The Corporation of the Town of Cochrane
171 Fourth Avenue
Cochrane, Ontario P0L 1C0
Tel: (705) 272-4361 ext. 222
Fax: (705) 272-6068